Sep 15-19, the 2015 Special Training of Solar Thermal Power Generation was held in Qinghai, China. The training was co-hosted by SUPCON and Power China Northwest Engineering Corporation Limited (Power China NEC), approved by National Energy Administration (NEA) and China Renewable Energy Engineering Institute (CREEI).
This was the first training specifically for solar thermal power generation in China, which is widely welcomed by the industrial enterprises. Above 80 trainees from over 30 power investors, institutes, engineering construction unit and equipment manufacturer participated with enthusiasm.
During the class, trainees also visited SUPCON Delingha 50MW CSP Power Plant (Phase I), and received site demonstration of the plant operation well as the SUPCON self-developed automatic cleaning robot.
Key Training Topics:
· “Introduction of the Present Situation and Development Trends of Solar Thermal Power Introduction”
- Sun Rui, Vice President of Electric Power Planning & Engineering Institute
· “Solar Thermal Power in China’s ‘13th - Five Year Plan’”
- Wang Qixue, Deputy Director of New Energy Department, CREEI
· “Introductions on the Development Process, Economic Evaluation, and Technical Key Points, System Platform, Project Experience, and Plant Operation Strategies of Solar Power Tower Plants”
- Senior Experts from SUPCON and Power China NEC